This automatic watch winder box keeps your automatic watches wound and ready to wear. This box has capacity for 4 watches on the 4 winding rotors.
- Dimensions: 26x20x31cm OR 10x8x12in (LxWxH)
- Fit most Watches: Fits any bracelet and strap sizes.
- Maximum watch case diameter is 70mm (2.8 inches)
- Door Lock: prevents unwanted access
- Super quiet Premium Japanese motor
- Customise the winding programs and TPDs (Turns-Per-Day) from 20 to 7200 using the in-built touchscreen display
- Has an interior backlight
- High Gloss Piano finish
- Material: High-quality timber
- Exterior: Wood
- Interior: Velvet
- Power supply: using the included AC/DC adaptor
- Watches are not included
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (calibre) used. When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to wear!
Size = x mm (W x H)